Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I did it, I did it, I did it...Hooray!

Okay so if you have a daughter that is a toddler you will no doubt get that my title is play on Dora. It's funny that I used to quote Shakespeare and other noted authors, now I quote Dora and The Wonder Pets. You gotta love being a mom.

Now on to what my title is really about... I have always wanted to sew my daughter (now daughters) some clothing. I have bought material and patterns and never done a thing. I have wanted to make a pillow case dress and heard that it was super easy but again, never done a thing. Well now I can say that I made my daughter a dress!!!!! Yesterday I completed a beautiful pillowcase dress for my oldest daughter (3). And I cut out the material to make my other daughter (3 weeks) a matching one. That really makes me feel like a Super Mom! Yayyyyy!

Hungry daughter, more to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment